Horror stories and old wives tales are a thing of the past with all the latest technology and techniques there is no string tying to extract teeth or a shot of whiskey for the anaesthetic we make sure all procedures and discussed and are carried out thoroughly talking you through every stage.
We ensure a pain and stress free environment in the surgery, with our sonos system we can even play your favourite Justin Bieber or AC/DC track to ease any nerves.
A phobia of needles??
We offer an alternative called INJEX- the soft shot! This is a soft shot of anaesthesia on to the tissue. This completely avoids the needle and has the bonus of wearing off quicker after the treatment.
We also offer IV sedation at the clinic, this is a small sedative administered into the back of hand or arm and will induce you into a state of deep relaxation.
Here are some statistics….
- One in 7 adults who have ever been to the dentist suffer with dental anxiety.
- Women are more likely to suffer from extreme dental anxiety than men.
- The common fears for visiting the dentist are having a tooth drilled (30%) and having a local anaesthetic injection (28%)
- Visiting the dentist is ranked number one for making people nervous (22%) followed by fear of heights.
- Nearly 10 times as many people are nervous of visiting their dentists compared to their doctor.
“Let us make impossible possible and help you overcome your fear today”